Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ealing - My Dream Rockstar


What a dream I had?! So real…

His name was Ealing. (I have never heard of such a name before, have you?) He was supposedly a band member of the ‘Guns and Roses’. (I personally love the ‘Guns and Roses’.)

I met Ealing and his friends, Axl Rose and Dizzy Reed, at the University shop. They had all come riding their bikes.

Ealing had worn a light green shirt, kind of see-through. Under the light material of the shirt, I could see his strong and athletic body frame, those six-pack abs and all. (Its funny ‘cause six-packs is not something I look for in a guy. J) He was tall, had light brown hairs and light grayish-brown eyes - the transparency of which made him look very innocent.

I didn’t know these guys before. The random meeting at the shop was my first encounter with them. I went to the shop for some random purchases and they happened to be there.

When at the shop, Ealing looked at me with such softness that I couldn’t help but smile. With the most beautiful smile, he asked, “Wanna go for a ride?”

How could I have said no to that very polite question coming for such a pretty face, from such a handsome gentleman? “Yes, thank you.” I replied.

And what followed was the most amazing ride I ever had – dreams and reality included. Ealing kick-started the bike, I sat behind and hugged him as tight as I could. I could feel his abs muscle with my fingers. It got me contemplating, was he relaxed riding with me or was he tensed having me as a pillion rider. But relaxed or tensed, all I could think of the abs was -‘cool’.

We rode past trees and people. I was not aware of how fast he was riding, and I did not care anyways. Sitting behind one of the most handsome guys, I was just enjoying the moment, feeling the wind and feeling him.

We were now riding on a stretch of ‘kuccha’ road, which was quite elevated. From that height, I pointed out to him a cluster off structures which resembled the present Department of History, M.U. (where I’m currently studying)

“Do you study there?” I asked him.

“No, I’m doing my graduation in Chemistry. I’m also pursuing my Masters in Geography on weekends.” Ealing replied.

“Okay.” I said.

And the ride continued, on and on and on.

I woke up and the first thing I did was trying to remember the pretty face and the rest of the dream. “What was his name?” I kept thinking. I was successful in my endevour of recollecting most of the dream, if not all of it,

“Ealing…” I said to myself. I smiled.


P.S.  I Googled 'Ealing' and found out that it is a suburb in West London, England. If not for my dream, I would not have known the place exist. Thank you ‘Dream’. Or rather, thank you Mr. Ealing. 

6 comments:

  1. omg.. i know it's gonna sound crazy bt u know wat.. yesterday wen i started reading this blog of yours.. dat name "Ealing" reminds me of "Eel fish".. donno y.. n guess wat happnd.. yesterday, in ma dream, wen i was enjoying with mah family on a certain beach at night, suddenly i got an electric shock.. n after dat i realized dat they are Eel fishes.. omg they wer two in no.. God.. after dat i woke up so breathless..:(

    P.S. The name(Ealing) is really nice.. n i too love Guns n Roses.. Specially.. "Since i dont have you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. electric shock from an eel.. and 2 of them.. very very interesting.. hehe.. love yr dream..

    yea.. even i find ealing cute.. hehe.. and glad u love GnR.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah!!
    i like inception!! btw nice remembrance __cz i cant remember such a detailed description of my DREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. @slnneR(SAN).. try recollecting.. and write down, its fun :)

    ReplyDelete